Thursday, April 23, 2015

New Clothes from Free People

I've just been browsing some of the new arrivals at Free People and thought I would share a few of them with you. As you can probably tell I do love Free People, their take on Boho fashion is one that I love.

Here's a few looks I'm crushing on at the moment.

Shibori Magic Buttondown Shirt - Perfect with Jeans
Shibori Magic Buttondown

I love the look of this shirt and it works beautifully with a pair of jeans for a casual look.   It would also look great thrown over a bathing suit as a cover up which makes it very versatile for Spring and Summer.

Another item I'm loving at the moment is this one -

Free People's Justine Dress - A Crochet Boho Minidress
Justine Dress
I love this dress, it's very feminine and definitely encapsulates Boho Chic in my mind.   Worn by itself this gauzy cotton mini dress has crochet detailing and with the plunging open back and tie aroun the neck and works very well for the beach babe look.

In summer this would look great to throw over your bathing costume when you leave the beach to grab lunch or a drink in a cafe.

I also think it would be great worn as an oversized top over a pair of cropped skinny jeans or printed straight legged (boho inspired) pants.

The seemingly effortless shapeless fit of the dress actually helps to accentuate your figure really well and I love what feels like a generous abundance of material used in it - it gives it a feeling of luxury :)

Boho Inspired Printed Wide Legged Pant
Printed Wide Legged Pant
I also love the range of printed wide legged pants that are available at the moment, I particularly love the ones above from Free People.   I love the look which is also available in a black and white version that I also like (very hard to choose between the two).   I also like the fact that these pants don't have an elastic waist like a similar looking pant did that I tried on the other day.   These wide legged pants have a hook and eye closure with a zip and I think it just makes them sit a lot nicer on your waist.

This summer you really are going to need some style of printed wide legged pants and if you don't like these then click the link anyway as Free People have plenty of others to choose from.

Well that's all for now, but whatever you're doing this week why not do it in style?


NOTE: If you purchase anything from one of these links I may receive a commission and perform a happy dance in my computer chair! “As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.”

No comments:

Post a Comment