Thursday, April 9, 2015

Must Have Spring Looks 2015

There are a few must have looks this spring and one of them is the Matched Sets - this can replace dresses.   I still like the Maxi Dress personally and despite what I'm reading I think we'll still see it around a lot this spring and summer, but it you want to be really on-trend you'll swap it out for a matched set.


Must Have Spring Looks - Matched Sets
Must Have Spring Looks - The Matched Set



There are certainly a lot of different options as you can see and the link above will take you to Macy's selection for you, but here's a few others I've found -


Women's 2 Piece Crop Top & Bodycon SkirtSpaghetti Straps Crop Top & Midi Skirt SetWomen Bodycon Two Piece SetWomen Top & &; Skirt Contrast SetRose Floral Print Cropped Top and Skater Skirt SetWomen Loose Two-piece Top and Skirt Set



NOTE: If you purchase anything from one of these links I may receive a commission and perform a happy dance in my computer chair! “As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.”

No comments:

Post a Comment