Sunday, April 19, 2015

Let's Talk Shoes!

I don't think there's ever a bad time to talk about shoes, do you? So today I'm going to look at some gorgeous high heeled sandals for this spring and summer season.

INC International Concept Women's Sharee Platform Dress Sandals

Walk tall in the Sharee Platform Sandal with strappy caged front, functional back zip and sky-high heel. Perfect for special occasions or anytime you're looking to step-up your style status.

Caparros Maddy Evening Sandals


Sparkle the night away. The rhinestone-accented Maddy evening sandals will show you how.

Thalia Sodi Women's Lichi Fringe Platform Sandals
Dance the night away in these sexy pumps. With swishy fringe along the ankle strap, you won't ever want to sit down!   I think the way the long fringe hangs down and the color it adds some old time Hollywood glamour to your feet.

E! Live From The Red Carpet Platform Evening Sandals

Cascading straps give the caged vamp of E! Live From the Red Carpet's E0046 platform evening sandals such a luxurious look.

Chelsea & Zoe Pansy Sandals
Turn some heads with this unique, colorblocked silhouette. The Pansy sandals by Chelsea & Zoe.   I must admit that these are my favorite from today's selection.   They're like a cross between a simple strappy black sandal and a pair of on-trend summer caged booties.   The color combination is also very eye catching and I could see these looking great with either a dress or trousers.





NOTE: If you purchase anything from one of these links I may receive a commission and perform a happy dance in my computer chair! “As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.”

No comments:

Post a Comment