Thursday, July 17, 2014

How to Wear Jeans

Everyone has a pair of denim jeans, but we all wear them differently.  I wouldn't be without a pair, in fact I won't tell you how many different pairs I have, we'll just leave that to your imagination!

I've selected a few Polyvore sets to show off ways of wearing jeans -

Comfy Weekend Outfit



Go Huskies!



Ripped Denim: Wicked Cool!



Fashion, Spring It On In Denim With Your @TracyWattsInc #ribbonfoldfedorahat.



denim&lace



Daisy Denim



I do love the casual denim and t-shirt look, but the jeans and lace top is also a great look and come the weekend when off to watch sports a sports top of some description with a pair of jeans is almost mandatory!

Just in case you need ...... or want...... another pair of jeans check these styles out -




NOTE: If you purchase anything from one of these links I may receive a commission and perform a happy dance in my computer chair! “As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.”

No comments:

Post a Comment